Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A New Chapter To Come

A new chapter is soon to begin in my life. At least, somebody decided that the last chapter had gone on too long, so now it's time to write something new.

For starters, I can tell you that the elimination of my Sports Director position from WOKV was a surprise to me. But I'm not going to dwell on that. The first step is this blog. I'm going to do what I've done in the past: cover the local sports scene in Jacksonville and add some personal flavor (perhaps some BBQ flavor!) to my coverage.

I also want this blog to be interactive. If you have a story that touches a nerve with you, let me know. If you think I'm way off on an opinion, let me know! If you think I'm the best thing ever...well, I could use a few of those right now, too.

So enjoy the Pep Talk Blog and I'll work to make each entry bigger and better than ever. Thanks!

CP

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about WOKV. If I know two things it's that I love Hugh Durham and Cole Pepper is a talented man. I'll be bookmarking this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - my CP fix is back:) Great idea - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pep.. its Steeler Mike.. who knows now maybe I can turn you into a hockey fan LOL.

    ReplyDelete